Serena Beach Holiday Resort
Fringed by white beaches, and shaded by coconut palms, the silver ribbon of the Swahili coastline offers the ultimate tropical paradise. Bright white against the blue sky, set in extensive tropical gardens, the architecture of the Serena Beach Hotel and Spa replicates the colourful market places of a traditional 13th century Swahili town.
The resort which is situated on Shanzu Beach 30 kilometers from Mombasa, is the perfect place to unwind and pamper yourself after a year of hard work.
- The luxury ensuite rooms are accommodated in two single-storey dedicated buildings, which lie to the right and left of the main reception and dining areas.
- Each tastefully-appointed room features a Maasai-inspired, hand-painted, wall fresco, king-sized bed or luxurious twins, lavish all-encompassing mosquito-curtaining, bathroom (with walk-in shower), writing/vanity unit, and private veranda. Triple rooms can be made available.
- All the rooms offer air conditioning, telephone and WiFi connectivity, 24-hour room service, complimentary mineral water and toiletries, bathrobe and slippers, valet, laundry, shoe-shine, hair dryers and safes and a fully stocked minibar
- The 66 Village Rooms are presented in the style of a 13th century Swahili village, with winding lanes, squares and market places. Presented in twin-level modules, the ground floor rooms have external seating terraces, while the upstairs rooms have their own private balconies.
- Depending on their location within the village, the rooms either enjoy sea views, or look out over the charming central squares and gardens of the village.
- The hotel allows children
- Babysitting services, cots, additional beds, children’s menus available.
- The Serena Beach Resort and Spa offers a number of dining experiences, and a selection of bars, coffee shops and café areas, both inside and out.
- Choose from; the central Fountain Restaurant, the charming Jahazi Grill seafood restaurant, the central Sokoni Terrace brasserie and a wide choice of inside and outside bars.
- Enjoy a dip in the free form pool and swim-up bar or relaxing massages at the exclusive Maisha Mind Body and Spirit Spa.
- You can also enjoy free water sports, animation programme and eco trails.
- The hotel is adjacent to the Mombasa Marine National Park and is within easy reach of The Shimba Hills National Reserve and a wide selection of historic and cultural centres.
- Extensive gardens, grounds and nature trails and live music is played nightly.
- Enjoy free self parking and WiFi access in public areas.
- Check-in time starts at 1400hrs and Check-out is until 1100hrs.
This package includes:
- Accommodation (per night)
- Meals on all inclusive
The package excludes:
- Anything not mentioned above
Give us a call on +254 713 146 586 | +254 774 746 261 prior to purchase if further information is needed.
Reservations are subject to availability. Cancellation/re-scheduling policy applies