Turtle Bay Beach Club
This superb complex is one of Kenya’s most extensive All-Inclusive hotels. Set in 10 acres of tropically landscaped gardens and overlooks one of Kenya’s best beaches, perfect for relaxing or taking advantage of the many sports and activities on offer.
Have the time of your life at Kenya’s first all inclusive resort!
- Turtle Bay has 145 rooms comprising delightful standard en-suite accommodation: club rooms, Swahili-style Lamu rooms and ocean-front rooms.
- Turtle Bay Beach Club allows children
- Children’s club, tree house playground and activity program available on site
- The Beach Club is justly famous for its tasty and wholesome breakfasts as well as its extensive buffet-style lunch and dinner.
- The poolside snack bar is the place for informal eating, as is the Pizza Garden.
- Guests can also enjoy a special evening at the à la carte Blue Turtle Restaurant.
- Free floodlit tennis court including free rackets and tennis coach
- Free bicycles, and daily activities including table tennis, mini-golf, water aerobics
- Free canoes, pedelows, ski-boards, and boogie boards and windsurfing trials
- The resort also provides excellent water sports in the adjacent Marine Park as well as a chance to view an exotic array of tropical fish
- Enjoy free evening entertainment including live bands, discos, theme nights and managers cocktail party
- Complimentary e-mail service (not via internet)
This package is valid till 21st December 2019 and it includes:
- Accommodation in a club room (per night)
- Meals on full board basis
- Drinks (soft & selected alcoholic spirits and beers)
- Supervised kids club (4-12 years)
- Entertainment (day and night)
- Water sports (boogie boards, canoes, stand up paddle boards, windsurfing)
- Child below 3 years sharing free-of-charge
The package excludes:
- Anything not mentioned above.
Give us a call on +254 713 146 582 | +254 774 746 261 prior to purchase if further information is needed.
Reservations are subject to availability. Cancellation/re-scheduling policy applies